Sales: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Nostalgic Radio and Cars™ 2017
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 - FM 106.1 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 - FM 104.3 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Mark Farner, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 4th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 53:46 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Tim Del Toro, Joe Sabatini, and Jeff Davis.
Duration: 52:32 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Leah Pritchett and Jordan Taylor.
Duration: 53:41 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Joe Bortz.
Duration: 57:26 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Mike Flynn and Steve Baur.
Duration: 53:47 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Bill Warner.
Duration: 53:25 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with friend and special alumni guest Peter Brock. Peter is recognized as one of the most influential automotive designers of the 20th century. His most famous creation was the incredible and unbeatable Shelby Daytona Coupe. The Daytona was one of the earliest racecars that successfully used aerodynamics in competition. Peter also has the distinction of being the youngest designer to ever work for a major automobile manufacturer; General Motors. To his credit, Peter, under the guise of Bill Mitchell, penned the very first Corvette Stingray. During the late 60’s and early 70’s Peter formed BRE, “Brock Racing Enterprises” and successfully campaigned Datsun racecars to podium finishes. Peter never rests, he is continuously traveling and working on various projects. Peter and his wife Gayle operate “BRE” in Henderson, Nevada and manufacture the “Aero Vault”, a high-tech, light weight enclosed automotive trailer.
Duration: 52:58 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Bradley Farrell. Bradley is a successful entrepreneur that has followed his passion, cars. He is the founder of “The Finest” automobile auctions.
Duration: 54:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and Producer Bobby talk cars and music. Robert and Bobby reflect on the past weekend of events at the Guitar Expo and Surf Expo in Orlando and the Cavallino Ferrari event at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, South Florida. Robert also discusses the "Florida Owners Group" (FOG), upcoming Porsche 356 "gathering of the faithful" at the Plantation Inn in Crystal River.
Duration: 53:39 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Doog Becker, Morty Beckman, Lorraine Hofheinz.
Duration: 53:44 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert broadcasting LIVE from Scottsdale Auction Week!
Duration: 55:01 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest John Kraman and Jared Zaugg.
Duration: 53:31 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Derek Putnam and Darin Roberge. Robert and his guests discuss their respective upcoming events in Florida and Arizona.
Derek Putnam is the project manager at National Parts Depot and in charge of compiling all the information that goes in to all the GM part catalogs, Firebird, Camaro, GTO, Chevelle, and Chevy Trucks. Derek is also the organizer and coordinator for all the NPD automotive events that take place in the state of Florida, like the upcoming winter “All Ford Show” at Silver Springs and the “All GM” show held each year in the fall at Silver Springs, near Ocala, Florida.
Darin Roberge is the marketing director for the Russo and Steele high end collector automobile auction based in Scottsdale Arizona. “Scottsdale Collector Car Week” takes place each year in January, and Darin is responsible for marketing, advertising, cataloging and special consignments at Russo and Steele collector automobile auctions. Russo conducts three seasonal auctions a year; their home base in Scottsdale AZ., New Port Beach and Monterey, California. Russo and Steele has a fantastic reputation, high sell-through-rate and strong customer satisfaction for selling exclusive cars.
Duration: 53:37 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest George Paige. With a master's degree in hand, George was an aspiring college professor. George was also an avid skier and part time ski instructor in northern Vermont. On a chance meeting with the roadies from the “Johnny Winters Band”, George became their audio engineer. This launched a new career for George in the field of entertainment. He has since produced feature films, TV shows and documentaries for ABC, NBC, HBO, Disney Entertainment and Universal Home Entertainment. George also has strong ties in the music world, as he has produced and collaborated on projects with music legends like Robby Krieger of The Doors and Michael Jackson. George is also frequent lecturer at UCLA and the University of Southern California's School of Cinema. George's latest project is a collaboration and a charity effort with Robby Krieger, Barbara Hollander and Dan Jaffee; “Robby Krieger Art”. Robby's artwork is offered for sale through the “Art for a Cause” foundation and the proceeds go to help St.Jude's Hospital and others less fortunate and in need.
For more info, visit http://robbykriegerart.com
Duration: 52:20 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special alumni guest Jay Leno. Jay is the world's best known car collector and automotive historian and host of his own automotive TV show "Jay Leno's Garage", which can be seen weekly on CNBC every Wednesday evening at 10PM. Listen to Jay and Robert banter back and forth about cars and motorcycles.
Duration: 54:33 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host "Ranting Robert" and Co-Producer Bobby. Tune in for some dialogue about cars, cars and mindless rants.....
Duration: 53:57 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Ron Seggi. Ron's interest in broadcasting started at the age of 7 after touring a local radio station. Ron built a production studio in the basement of his parents' home in Erie, Pennsylvania and later went on to work in a local radio station. Broadcasting eventually led to Ron owning stations in Pennsylvania and Florida. In the early 90's Ron created “Ron Seggi Live” and began broadcasting from Universal Studios in Orlando Florida interviewing some of the biggest names in film, TV and radio and in 1998 Ron partnered with legendary “Tonight Show” host Ed McMahon. Today Ron currently hosts a nationally syndicated radio show “Ron Seggi Today” from his studio in Orlando, Florida. Ron also takes his entertainment show, “Flashback with Ron Seggi” on the road, with stops in Florida, Branson Missouri and Las Vegas performing live with his 15 piece orchestra notable guests singing memorable songs of the past.
Duration: 54:35 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Bill Tower. Bill is a graduate from General Motors Institute in Detroit and a Chevrolet engineer from 1964 to present, (unofficially retired). Right out of school, he was very fortunate to land a high priority position with the Chevrolet racing engine development program. He worked on various projects; small block race engines, early-generation big-block Chevrolets, the L88 engine program, the Z/28 Camaro 302, and various racing-engine development efforts in GT racing, Nascar and drag racing. He also had the good fortune of working with great automotive legends like Chevrolet product promotion engineering chief Vince Piggins, Peter Brock, Smokey Yunick, Robert Yates, Zora Duntov, Jim Hall, Roger Penske, Mark Donahue and Dale Earnhardt. Bill also has a stable of some of the rarest racing Chevrolets in the world; 1956 Corvette SR-2, 1956 Corvette factory “Flying Mile” race car, 1967 Corvette factory “L88 Test Car” and one of 5 1963 Corvette “Gran Sport” lightweight race cars.
Duration: 53:07 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special alumni guest Dan Woods. Dan is the host of the popular automotive TV Show “Chop Cut Rebuild” now in its 12th season. Each episode involves the conceptualizing and rebuilding of classic cars, Ford GM and Chrysler. Dan started his career as a national radio personality moving on to acting and now producing and writing his own long running TV show. The show was initially based in California and is now relocating to the Motor City, “Detroit” home of the US automotive auto industry. The show airs on “Mav TV” and can be seen around the world in over 30 countries.
Duration: 54:39 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Eddie Pierce. Eddie started customizing cars when he was a teenager growing up in Massachusetts. In his first car show competition he won an award. That single event proved so inspiring for him that he made a successful career out of working on and customizing cars. Eddie relocated to Florida and continued customizing, restoring and showing cars. He built a great reputation in the Palm Beach area working on Rolls Royce’s and foreign exotics including working on celebrity cars like ones owned by Elvis Presley. Eddie eventually migrated into the Insurance field and automotive consulting side of the business. Today Eddie is retired, but still enjoys tinkering with cars and attending car shows in the Florida sunshine.
Duration: 52:34 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with alumni guest Lou Santiago. Lou is the co-host of Velocity Channel’s hit automotive TV show “Car Fix” Lou is also the real deal, he works on cars, fabricates cars and builds cars. In between hosting Car Fix, he teaches fabrication at Central Piedmont Community College in North Carolina. Lou also hosts his own internet video show “Garage Insider TV”. Lou’s past accomplishments include Host of "Ultimate Car Build Off" on The Discovery Channel and Host of "Muscle Car" on Spike TV. Lou is also a retired U. S. Navy Seabee……Happy “Veteran’s Day” to all that served!