Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2014
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 51:38 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Peter Vincent.
Duration: 60:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Ted Moser.
Duration: 60:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Steve Darnell.
Duration: 58:29 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Louis "Sonny" Meyer Jr. Sonny, is the son of "Louis Meyer", racing legend and first 3 time Indianaplois 500 winner. Sonny started building engines as a teenager in the mid 1930's, when his father and Dale Drake started Meyers-Drake engieering. Together they further developed the popular "Offenhauser" race engine to be the dominate and engine of choice for most Indianaplolis 500 and sprint/midget car competitors through the early 1980's. Sonny himself was chief mechanic and engine manager and for numerous winning Indy teams through the 1990's. In 1973 with Patrick Racing and Gordon Johncock at the wheel, the Indy win was memorable. In all, Sonny has built engines for cars that have set poles and won the Indianaplolis 500. In 2013, Sonny was inducted into the "Auto Racing Hall of Fame" at the Indianaplolis Motor Speedway.
Duration: 60:26 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Chuck Palumbo. Chuck is a former WWE wrestling star "The Main Event", an accomplished musician, biker, fabricator and now co-host of Discovery Channel's new hit TV show "Lord of the Car Hoards". Chuck and his co-host, friend and fellow hot rodder, Rick Dore, scour the southern California landscape searching for car guys that have tons of vintage car-goddies nestled and stashed away in backyards, shops and sheds, but not doing anything with it. Their concept is to convince the owners of the old cars to come off the junk in exchange for a nicely redone and running and driving cool set of wheels. Then it is up to Cuck and Rick to figue out how to profit with what is left over. Great idea, not always easy! Tune in to Lord of the Car Hoards and watch the tales, as Chuck and Rick have a fun and challenging time rescuing and building some pretty neat and unusual cars, bikes and wicked stuff.
Duration: 62:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Corky Coker. Corky is president of "Coker Tire", one of the largest manufactures and distributors of vintage car tires. Corky also own 'Honest Charley's" one of the old mail-order speed parts businesses in the US. Corky is a car collector extraodinaire.He is probably the most passionate person about old cars in the country. Each year Corky, along with his family host the Hemings Motor News "Great Race". A week long timed driving event that takes place on historic raods with magnifcant scenery across the great "US of A". Each year as many as 100 participants enjoy the fun, challenges and comradery of the Great Race. Co-sponsored by Hemings Motor News, Hagety Collector Car Insurance and Coker Tire, the race started in Ogunquit, Maine and finished at "The Villages" in central Florida.
Corky's famous quote.................................Ride, Wrench, Repeat!
Next year.............................................Route 66, see you there!
Duration: 64:15 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jim Wicks. Jim is the organizer of the Tulsa, Oklahoma based "Mid America Shelby Ford Nationals". This event started out as a small picnic gathering with a few Shelby car owners and over the last 40 years has evolved into a national event sponsored by Ford Motor Company and Shelby American. Some of the festivities take place at "Hallet Motor Racing Circuit" or "Tulsa Raceway Park" and include a number of exciting events, road racing, drag racing, cruises, car shows, swapmeets and general comradery. There is also a special evening banquet held at the host hotel, with award ceremonies, auctions, door-prizes, notable guest speakers, announcements and upcoming events.
Duration: 63:08 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Matt Edmonds. Matt is the Vice President of "Tire Rack" one of the countries largest tire and wheel distributors.
Duration: 60:53 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Keith Kaucher. Keith is a custom car artist, designer, fabricator and builder in California. Keith's cars have been featured in "Rod & Custom" magazine, and he has won numerous awards for some of his creations. Some of the top awards have been a first in its class at the 2006 Grand National Roadster Show, the best of show awards at serveral of George Barris Kustom car shows including the Blessing of the Cars, and the Eagle One Excellence Choice Award at the West Coast Goodguys Nationals. Keith's company Kaucher Kustoms provides complete custom designs from start to finish including renderings, drawings, models, mock-ups, fabrication and the finished build. Kaucher Kustoms has also designed aftermaket wheels for companies like Shelby American, Platinum, LHT Luxury Alloys as well as custom parts and accessories for Edelbrock and custom builders like Jesse James to name a few.
Duration: 61:23 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Josh Mercado and Jordan Walker. Josh is the Client Relations manager for "Monster Transmission & Performance" located in Brooksville, Florida. Monster Tranmission specializes in remanufacturing automotive automatic transmissions for most makes and models. Each transmission is tested and dyno-ed, and they all come with a 3 year warranty and unparalleled customer service and satisfaction.
Jordan is public relations excutive with "Brandware" Public Relations located in Atlanta, Georgia. Brandware is a full service PR firm specializing in product launches, media relations, event experiences, editorial services and more. Jodan's specialty is in the area of automotive marketing. He has worked with companies such as Porsche, and Ferrari. He has also contributed in promoting events like the prestigious Hilton Head Concours.
Duration: 70:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert celebrating 4 Years of Nostalgic Radio and Cars along with our good friend Alan and production engineer Cedric.
Duration: 61:49 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Michael Des Barres. Michael is a singer, songwriter, actor and author. Michael started his acting carreer as a teenager performing in commercials and the theater. His big break came with his roll in the 1967 movie "To Sir With Love" starring Sidney Poitier and Lulu. Influenced by music, Michael formed the bands: "Silver head, Detective and Checkered Past" He also embarked on a solo carreer. In 1983 he co-wrote the New Wave top 40 single "Obsession". Michael had reccuring rolls in the hit TV show "McGyver" as the villain "Murdoch. Michael also had numerous rolls in TV shows like "WKRP Cincinatti, Seinfeld, Rosanne, Miami Vice" as well as the movies "Pink Cadillac" and "The Man from Elysian Fields" to name a few. Michael currently performs with his new band, "The Michael Des Barres Band". In 2012 they released their first album "Carneby Street" and recently a new live cd titled "Hot and Sticky". Michael has his own weekly Radio show - "The Michael Des Barres Show" and hosts a music radio show on Sirius radio called "Little Steven's Underground" Michael also helped create the "Rock against Drugs" program which aims to promote awareness to the issue of drug addiction and prevention of same.
Duration: 63:31 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- You show host Robert and alumni guest Bruce Cohn. Bruce is the manager of the legendary rock and roll band The Doobie Brothers. Bruce started managing the Doobie Brothers back in the late sixties and has been their manager, partner and firend ever since. The band continues to tour every year scheduling nearly 85 plus dates. They will be appearing here in Clearwater, Fl on May 4th at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Bruce also owns B.R. Cohn Winery located in the picturesque Sonoma Valley and produces some of the finest California wines and olive oils. Each year B.R. Cohn Winery hosts a charity event on location called the "B.R. Cohn Fall Music Festival" headlining the Doobie Brothers and multple well known bands.
Duration: 59:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your Show host Robert and alumni guest Alan. Alan and Robert commemorate a tribute show to Robert Aldridge, aka "Tweety" the factory team race car painter and fabricator for Shelby American. Along with Robert and Alan were interviews with original former Shelby American emplyees. First Bernie Kretchmar, builder, fabricator and crew member for the Shelby GT 350 racing Mustangs. Next was Chuck Cantwell, Project manager for the entire Shelby GT 350 program and Jerry Schwartz, crew chief for the Shelby GT 350 Trans-Am Mustangs.
Duration: 59:57 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Andy Powell. Andy is the legendary guitarist, singer, song writer and one of the founding members for the notorious 70's rock band "Wishbone Ash". Andy is said to be of the most skilled rock guitarist of the last half century. Early on in the 70's, Wishbone Ash pioneered a twin-lead style of guitar playing that soon became a trend among many southern rock and progressive rock bands. With over 25 albums to their credit, their music consisted of mostly a jaming style with strong technical and intrumental songs blending rock, jazz, blues and soul, (pre-progressive rock era). Five decades later, Andy is still passionately committed on refining and carrying on the legacy of Wishbone Ash. He continues writing producing and touring with the band. Wishbone Ash has just kicked off their 2014 tour on April 15 here in southern Florida, the begining of a 10 month world tour promoting their latest album "Blue Horizon".
Duration: 59:44 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Bill Adam. Bill is a legendary Trans-Am and IMSA race car driver. Scottish born and a Canadian native, he grew up influenced by Scottish race car driver Jimmy Clark. Bill satrted his racing career in 1971. His first race car was purchased for a mere $2,300. He campaigned for a year or so and sold it for $2,900. Back then it was just another used race car, later it was discovered that it was #001, the 1963 Penske Grand Sport Corvette. His second race car was a former Greenwood prepared C3 Corvette, which he drove to win the Canadian National Championship. His smooth and consistent driving practices earned him rides with Bob Tulius and the Group 44 Triumphs and Jaguars, Porsche and Audi. He is also an inductee in the Candian Motorsport Hall of Fame. Bill is also a motorsports analyst commentator for various news networks such as ESPN, Speed, ABC, CBS and CTV. Bill is a spokesperson for companies like Michelin, Audi and Yamaha to name a few. Bill still races in numerous vintage series events and is also an instructor at the Derek Bell Porsche Driving School. He is currently the president of SAMA (Southern Automotive Media Association).
Duration: 60:55 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Bob Long & Barbara Terry. Bob is an automotive journalist and radio show host. Formerly with Motor Trend, he then embarked on his own in the fields of freelance writing for national publications and radio broadcasting. He currently hosts "Autoworld Radio", a syndicated radio show about cars and automotive personalities.
Barbara is an automotive expert and spokesperson for many national companies like Ford, Volkswagen, Goodyear, Penzoil, and Shell Oil to name a few. Barbara has hosted numerous TV and Radio shows. She recently launched a media and publishing company called "Waldorf Press" and has pubished several books by well known automotive professionals. Barbara also campaigns her own off road racing team, "Barbara Terry Racing", where she and her team actively race across the southern California desert.
Duration: 57:22 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Gregg Rolie. Gregg is the legendary keyboardist, singer, songwriter and one of the founding members of two lengendary 60's - 70's bands, "Santana" and "Journey". Gregg's style of music collectively with the rest of the Santana band was a combination of Rock, Blues, Jazz and Latin producing such great hits like "Black Magic Woman" "Evil Ways" and "Soul Sacrifice". In the 80's Gregg embarked on a solo career, then again in the 90's formed the band "Storm". Gregg was inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" in 1998. Gregg currently tours as the "Gregg Rolie band" with his bandmates around the country performing at major U.S. venues.
Duration: 59:28 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Bob Varsha. Bob is the current motorsports host on "Fox Sports". Some of the major events that Bob covers are Sports Car, Indy Car and Moto GP. For more than two decades Bob has provided enthusiasts with some of the best racing commentary. Bob can also be seen on TV enthusiastically hosting all four of the Barrett Jackson Classic Car Auctions around the country. As always, we are proud to have him as guest on our show.
Duration: 61:54 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Vic Elford. Vic began his career in racing co-driving and navigating rally cars, eventually working his way into the drivers seat. Over the years Vic rally raced DKW's, Triumph TR4's, Ford Lotus powered Cortina's. In 1966 Vic convinced Porsche to lend him an early 911 to compete in a rally race on the Island of Corsica. The Porsche 911 proved to be a very competetive competion car. The 911 placed 3rd in the Monte Carlo Rally and consistently placed in top contention the rest of the year. In 1967 Vic drove the Porshe 911 to win the "European Rally Championship". Vic drove in F1, however found more success in sportscar racing. In 1969 Vic began racing the infamous and dangerous Porsche 917. With Vics courageous and continuous test driving during the 1970 season, the 917 had been refined to be the most powerful car in its class. Also in 1970 Vic drove the Porsche 917 in the making of the Steve McQueen movie, Le Mans. Vic has also authored two books, one titled "Porsche High-Performance Handbook" and the second, an autobiography entitled "Reflections on a Golden Era in Motorsports".