Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2013
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Wednesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Ted Nugent, Jay Leno, Nick Mason, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 61:48 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert talking about vintage cars and guitars. Robert is joined by comedian and radio show host "Artie Fletcher" talking about much of nothing. Artie was dazzeling the listeners and staff with jokes, insults and funny business. Also, radio show fan "Junk Mike" called in and won a radio give-a-way prize. Later in the show, avid listener and fan "Radio Rob" called in and begged for more prizes.
Duration: 61:28 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Sean, Azn and Louise. They are the stars from Discovery Channel's new hit TV show "Streetoutlaws". The show centers around some midwest Oklahoma good old boys who like to streetrace. Oklahoma boasts the Fastest street cars in the country and it seems that in might just be true. Sean, Azn and Louise's vehicle of choice is an unassuming edgy old 1970 Chevy C10 pick-up truck known as the "Farmtruck". Sean is the driver, aka "Farmtruck" Azn is the frontman and Louise (the dog) is the faithful mascot. The Farmtruck runs a low 10 second et and many unsuspecting hotshots fall prey to the old beater all too often. These guys travel the local and surrounding areas looking for street races. They are a pretty tight-knit group of deticated car guys. Many of the cars are state of the art and purpose built, capable of running in excess of 160+ mph, in 1000 feet within 8 seconds on the street. Their biggest rivals come from the neighboring state of Texas, allthough they have won races as far away as California.
Duration: 59:05 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Stacey David. Stacey is the host of the popular TV car show "GearZ". Stacey is a real "do-it-your-selfer" and has done some amazing projects over his 7 year period on his TV show. His show encompasses a variety of how-to projects from simple bolt-ons to complete modified cars and trucks, even atv's. His show "GearZ" has recently joined the line-up at MAVTV, a new network deticated to automotive gearheads, hobbiest, adventures and sports minded enthusiasts. Stacey's great personality and easy to follow techniques has generated an almost cult-like following, appeal and viewership to his weekly show.
Duration: 56:56 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and an evening on deck with the guys. First Jim Matthews came on board NRC to discuss his website, "Muscle Cars of America", a comprehensive directory of automotive listings and advertising world wide. Kevin Marti of "Marti Auto works" took some time out of his busy schedule to share and discuss some of the inner workings of his business dealing with Ford vehicle identification numbers, data plates and quality reproduction parts. Later Jeff Ford joined the show to talk about his days as editor at "Mustang Monthly" and his current video project. Jeff and his co-host Vinnie, with their knowledge of photography and expert mechanicals combine automotive "How To" magazine articles into nearly 30 minute video tutorials found on their You Tube channel, "Autorestomod.com".
Duration: 61:11 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Bodie Stroud. Bodie is a well known custom car builder, TV and radio personality. Bodie's passion for cars started as a teenager. He and his neighborhood buddies began working on various car and bike projects in their parent's garages. Bodie spent the next few decades building a successful diesel truck repair business. After he sold the business he once again embarked on a quest to follow his passion for hot rods. He started a Hot Rod Shop, B.S Industries. His first real success was the SEMA award winner the "Scarliner" a custom built 1960 Ford Starliner with a complete Ford GT driveline. His second mid blowing custom car was a Can-Am 494cid powered 1969 Mustang Fastback called the "Real Thing". Bodie has built many custom rides for celebrties like rock star Bret Michaels of Poision and comedian, actor Tim Allen. Tim Allen's stunning 1968 Camaro street racer was a feature at this year's SEMA Show.
Duration: 56:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert live at SEMA 2013. Robert is joined with NRC alumni Kevin Bird, co-host of "Two Guys Garage" as he interviews a gentleman with a stunning custom 1958 Chevy pick-up truck. Later Robert is joined with another NRC alumni Tim Strange, host of TV's "Search and Restore" and together they discuss show cars, products, new product awards, displays and all the activities, taking place at SEMA in Las Vegas 2013. Tim even brought his own custom built V8 powered early 60's Corvair that was on display. Later Robert summerizes the show by mentioning all the things to do at SEMA, the educational seminars, symposiums and business meetings taking place at SEMA, the personalities that attend SEMA, the products on display at SEMA, and that even in 4 days it is hard to see and do everything SEMA has to offer. Other friends of Nostalgic Radio and Cars like Chip Foose, Stacey David, Roy Brizio, Camee and Vic Edelbrock, Jeff Allen, Bodie Stroud, JoAnn Bortles, Lauren Fix, Steve Stropeand Jessi Combs and others visited the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Singer, Songwriter Neil Youg was one of the keynote speakers at the show exibiting his hybrid classic 1959 Lincoln Continental know as the "Lincvolt". This is one event that every car guy should experience at least once.
Duration: 56:59 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jessi Combs. Jessi is one of the co-hosts of Velocity Channels hit TV show "All Girls Garage". Jessie earned her credentials at Wyo-Tech, learning fabrication, body and mechanical skills. After building a Mercury Cyclone as a school project and for SEMA her career was off and running. Her first TV show appearance was on " Overhaulin" with Chip Foose. Then she became co-host of Extreme 4x4 with Ian Johnson. She has hosted numerous TV shows, done tons of commercials and even set a landspeed record for the fastest woman on 4 wheels at the dry lakes in Oregon. She races in off-road, builds custom bikes and with her atistic background, has designed fashionable work clothes and gear for women in the automotive welding field.
Duration: 59:24 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and an Evening out with the Girls. This evening's show included 4 lovely ladies passionate about the automotive and motorsports hobby. The panel consisted of Camee Edelbrock, Media relations at Schiefer Public Relations,(CA.); Kellie Colf, President at Colf Creative Resources,(NY.); JoAnn Bortles, owner of Crazy Horse Painting,(NC.) and Karen Salvaggio, editor and chief at Thunder Valley Racing,(CA.). All four ladies are members of SBN, the "SEMA Businesswomens Network". The conversations gave each guest a chance to share their respective thoughts, aspects and passion for the automotive hobby. It was a very diverse with the common interest being the car. Also, all these ladies shared another common goal last year at SEMA, collectively customizing and building a 2013 Ford Mustang GT for charity, known as the SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women. This is a very motivating and encouraging show for women contemplating the automotive and motorsports hobby.
Duration: 63:36 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert talking about "SEMA" and the "Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival and Concours D'Elegance". Special guests Colby Martin from SEMA and Carolyn Vanagel, president of the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival and Concours D'Elegance join Robert on the show. Each guest highlighted their upcoming events. Colby discussed the SEMA organization and his capacity working with the Action Network Committee which is heavily involved in lobbying for the Automotive Hobby Industry. Carolyn discussed the history of the event. the Concours D'Elegance, Savanna Speed Classic, and other event functions and things-to-do-and-see surounding the nine day long motoring festival held on Hilton Head Island. They are celebrating 50 years of the Porsche 911, and race car driver Hurly Haywood is the Honorary Chairman.
Duration: 61:23 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Alain de Cadenet. Alain is best known for his career as a broadcast commentator for Speed Chanel and ESPN. He has also hosted many special feature shows such as "Legends of Motorsports", "Victory by Design" and "Rennaisance Man" on Velosity Channel. Alain's vast knowledge on motorsports come from his experience as a former race car driver with his career spanning 3 decades driving GT race cars on some of the worlds best road circuits, his favorite being Le Mans. Aside from winning chapionships with other cars for other teams, Alain even built and drove his own prototype racecar to the winners circle competing against other factory teams. He currently travels around the globe hosting major motorsports events for Credit Suisse. Alain is also an avid car, motorcycle and plane collector. He favors vintage 30's Alfa Romeo race cars and particpates in vintage driving events around the world.
Duration: 55:06 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Hulk Hogan. Hulk is a native resident of the Tampa Bay area and best known as a professional wrestler having won championship tiltles in WWF and WCW, his career spans nearly 4 decades. Hulk is also a member of the Professional Wresling Hall of Fame and Museum, (since 2003). Hulk took and interest in wrestling as a teenager favoring local wrestling star Dusty Rhodes, but became interested in music and started playing guitar in a local rock band called "Ruckus".They played at a number of local venues in the Tampabay area, most notably "Charlie's Place" on Clearwater Beach and Wimpy's Wharehouse on State Rd 60 in Cleawater. Due to his 6'7 size and stature, it wasn't to long before he caught the attention of local wrestlers, the "Brisco Brothers" who invited him to try out for wrestling. The rest is history. Since then Hulk-a-Mania has run wild. Hulk has been featured in many movies, "Rocky III" being the first and numerous TV shows. He currently opperates "Hogans Beach Shop" on Clearwater Beach and "Hogans Beach" bar and restaurant in Tampa at Rocky Point on State Rd 60. Hulk Hogan is the first real commercial success in wrestling history and most responsible for bringing wrestling to the mainstream audience. He is the second longest running champion in the wrestling world.
Duration: 55:33 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert discussing the Brighthouse Clearwater Super Boat National Championship. Listen to interviews with Offshore Boat racers, drivers and throttleman from 3 of the crowd favorites. Jr Noble and his # 13, 38 foot skater sponsored by "Stihl" outdoor power tools. Scotty Begovich, throttleman for the "Miss Geico" Superboat Unlimited. Bob Vesper team leader and driver for the 42' offshore cat "Warpaint". All will be competing at this weekend's Superboat International (SBI) National Offshore Powerboat Championship. Robert also carried on about his recent trip to his home state of California and the BR Cohn Charity Fall Music festival, headlining the "Doobie Brothers, Pablo Cruz, Bad Company, Heart and Ginblossoms".
Duration: 60:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert touring Monterey Car Week 2013. Robert talks about various events taking place during the whole "Monterey Car Week" and conducts interviews with other car conniosseurs. The first interview is with Doug Freedman. organizer of the kickoff event, "Concours on the Avenue" in downtown Carmel. The next narration and interview takes place at Laguna Seca raceway during the vintage races. Then its off to the "Pebble Beach Concours". Here Robert interviews, Nick Mason, drumer for Pink Floyd, "Phil Henny" racer, author, team mechanic and Jim Feldman registrar for the AC owners club. All in all a must attend event!
Duration: 56:55 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Ron Capps. Ron is the current driver of the "Napa Auto Parts" Fuel Funny Car. In the early 90's Ron worked as a crew member for a number of drag racing teams. Ron began his drag racing career in 1995 driving for Roger Primm. Two years later he got a chance to drive a car for his idol, the legendary Don “The Snake” Prudhomme. Ron was very competitive throughout those years and learned a great deal from the Snake. Together they achieved many wins and some top finishes, just a few points short of a championship. In 2005 Ron was hired to drive a Top Fuel Funny Car for Don Schumacher's multi car racing team. In 2006 Ron again drove for DRS piloting the Brut Dodge Funny Car. Since 2008 Ron has driven the NAPA Auto Parts Dodge Charger Funny Car for DSR and currently is second in the points standing for 2013.
Duration: 60:05 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen. Tom was like many car guys out of the early 50's who began their racing careers driving old beater jalopies on the streets and ultimately down the 1320 between the traps. After a succession of drag race cars in lowers classes like stock, super stock, gas, altered and eventually dragsters, Tom settled in and made his mark in Fuel Funny Cars. During the mid 60's, a strong but real rivalry started brewing between he and his good friend Don “The Snake” Prudhomme. The competition was at its best when in 1970 Tom successfully negotiated a deal with Mattel Toys to sponsor the two car racing teams of The Mongoose vs. The Snake. The marketing plan was a huge hit with kids and sales of Mattel's Hot Wheel toys skyrocketed. It also re-introduced the sport to a new generation of kids and changed the image of drag racing forever. The duo continued racing the red Mongoose Duster and yellow Snake Cuda through the end of 1973. Both drivers continued racing into the early 90's but eventually they both retired a few years apart. The late 60's and early 70's are considered by many to be the golden years of drag racing. Today there is a movie out about the legendary rivalry between the two titled “The Snake and the Mongoose”.
Duration: 59:47 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert talking about cars. Special guests Tara Bush with "Dream Car Weekend" and Mark Houlahan with "Mustang Club of America". Both events took place in Orlando Florida. The "Grand National Mustang Club" meet was held at the "Walt Disney Speedway" and was hosted by the Coronado Springs Hotel. In addition to showing their cars, club members got to sign up and particpate in the "Richard Petty Driving Experience". The Dream Car Weekend car show which was also hosted at the Coronado Springs Hotel had the parking lot full of hundreds of Classic, Muscle, Hot Rod and foreign cars. There were even some custom motorcycles on display. There was also a large indoor automotive exhibit with a variety of vendors showcasing interesting products and cars. Overall, it was a fun filled weekend for all participants and car enthusiasts.
Duration: 54:40 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert talking about cars. Robert played some of his favorite classic music and carried on some dialogue about the whole Monterey Car Week.
Duration: 61:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert talking about cars. Robert played some of his favorite classic music and talked about carstuff and highlights of the upcoming Monterey Car Week and the spectacular "Concours on the Avenue" in downtown Carmel by the Sea.
Duration: 57:02 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Ian Johnson. Ian is the current host of Spike TV's Xtreme 4x4. It all started with Ian's first car, a mid 70's Vee Wee Bug (which he still owns). Due to the fact that he had to fix it all the time, he developed a knack for mechanics. In high school Ian started working for franchise dealership repair shops while attending college. Ian was teaching auto shop mechanics at the high school level when an opportunity to appear and work on the hit TV show “Monster Garage” took him in another direction. So 10 years later, Xtreme 4x4 along with host Ian Johnson is an immensely popular show and it has developed a loyal following. Ian truly has real 4x4 hands on fabrication skills in all aspects of car or truck building, thus landing him another job as a technical writer for “Crawl” magazine. Ian can often be seen at many 4x4 events and the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas.
Duration: 57:32 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Fireball Tim. Fireball is best known as an Automotive Conceptualist for film and TV projects in Hollywood. Fireball Tim has been a car fanatic since he was a toddler. He started doodling on paper, drawing cars, trucks and inanimate objects and changing them into cartoon form. When Tim was growing up he was so full of energy he was labeled a fireball. Well that nickname stuck with him and he eventually had his name legally changed to “Fireball Tim”. Fireball graduated from the “Art Center College of Design”. Fireball has written and produced a number of children's books, TV shows, movies and commercials. During school, Fireball created and submitted the original concept car for the first Batman movie. Fireball has designed many concepts and designs for the film industry including other forms of transportation, weaponry and backdrops. Fireball thrives on conceptualizing really wild projects. His pet project is the popular children's book called ‘Wacky Rides” where cars, animals and inanimate objects are brought to life and transformed into fun animated characters.